High School Students Invited to Go Behind-the-Scenes on Phillies High School Night
Students, along with their teachers and parents, to get chance to find out what it's like to work at a major league ball club with this special pre-game event at Citizens Bank Park
The Phillies are hosting a new High School Night (www.phillies.com/highschool) at Citizens Bank Park on Thursday, September 30, where students can go behind-the-scenes and find out what it's like to work in the different departments of a major league organization. Students will have the chance to take part in a question and answer session with various Phillies executives, including Interim General Manager Scott Proefrock, Broadcaster Gregg Murphy, and Scott Palmer, Director of Public Affairs, among others. Highlights include:
- Special welcome from Phillies Interim General Manager Scott Proefrock.
- Learn from Phillies professionals during a panel discussion in the Media Room. Speakers include:
- Michele DeVicaris, Director, Community and Charity Events
- Michael Harris, Director, Marketing and Special Projects
- Jon Joaquin, Director, Youth Baseball Development
- Scott Palmer, Director of Public Affairs
- Gregg Murphy, Phillies Broadcaster
- Sophie Riegel, Manager, Player Relations and Phillies Charities
- #TrophySelfies with the World Series Trophies
- Following the event, attendees can cheer on the Phillies during that night’s game against the New York Mets, with seats the Pavilion section 203.
- Ticket includes a concession value of $12 redeemable through the ballpark for food, beverage and merchandise.
The Phillies High School Night is on September 30, 2015 before that night’s Phillies-Mets game. For a full speaker lineup, as well as registration information, go to www.phillies.com/highschool.
- Check-in (limited to 200 students), as well as photos with the World Series Trophies, begins at 4:00 p.m. with the Q&A program officially starting at 5:00 p.m. and the Phillies game at 7:05 p.m.
- Included in this special $25 Phillies High School Night package is the Q&A session, photos with the World Series trophies, and a ticket to that night’s game with a concession value of $12 redeemable throughout the ballpark for food, beverage and merchandise.
- Teachers and parents are welcome to attend the event as well with their students.
If interested in ordering more than 25 tickets, contact the Phillies Sales Office at 215-463-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.